JOB TITLE: Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Kano
- Provision of financial advice and expertise into organizational accounting processes
- Identifying, analyzing and providing recommendations to resolve financial issues that are aligned to the company.
- Partner with the company to create high value reports that meet the company’s needs.
- Providing weekly/monthly accurate accounting information.
- Adhering to established processes, identify areas for improvement and resolve.
- Ensuring data integrity and consistency.
- Partnering with business units to ensure reporting requirements are met including completion of financial Statements and other financial reporting
- Investigating and report on significant budgetary variances, identifying any remedial action that needs to be taken.
- Analyzing the month end financial position, investigate variances and make appropriate adjustments if necessary in line with internal procedures.
- Meeting regularly with budget holders to assess financial performance and to provide financial management information, analysis and advice.
- Working with internal and external audit and ensure follow up and implementation of matters arising.
- Liaising with and assisting other staff within the Finance Team to ensure that corporate, statutory and performance monitoring requirements are met.
- Monthly review and correct errors ahead of month closure
- Support in coordinating quarterly stock count and clearing of stock items on orion.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accountant – Kano” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates residing in Kano should apply.
Deadline: June 30, 2022
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|