Posted 2 weeks ago
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for a detail-oriented accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. You will be responsible for analyzing our past transactions and present valuable information about our company’s performance.
- In this position, you will also be expected to give advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records amd also assist with financial and tax audits
- Document and monitor internal controls in support of auditing team.
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departmentsManage accounting tasks.
- Manage and analyze budget and create financial forecasts.
- Publicize financial statements according to the planned schedule.
- Gather, track, analyze and present summarized accounting information
- Calculate taxes and tax returns
- Prepare balance sheets and write profit and loss statements
- Create and present detailed reports for upper management
- Audit financial transactions
- Make sure that confidential information is secure
- Keep abreast with financial laws, rules and regulations and internal policies
- University Degree in Accounting or similar relevant field
- 4-5 years of experience as an Accountant or similar role
- Hands on experience with accounting software
- Strong attention to detail
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|