JOB TITLE: Admin & Facility Management Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- The Admin / Facility management Officer will be responsible for monitoring the daily security, maintenance and services of work facilities / residences to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees, operational functions, and providing administrative support for all the team members.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Manages all the services provided by Admin
- Manage all office locations maintenance request
- Manage All the Expats Residence Facility Management
- Plan and supervise new office location setup whenever required
- Allocate and manage workstations for all office locations
- Manage all office location physical Security Services
- Handle first level negotiations with facility maintenance vendors, and ensure timely payment
- Office service assistant’s management
- Assist HR & Admin Manager for Lease schedule for offices and flats
- Raise facility related office purchases and obtain approval
- Other duties of a related nature that may be assigned from time to time
- To work directly with Manager HR & Admin.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND / B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- 5 -7 years. of relevant experience.
- Problem Solving
- Experience in managing other Admin functions HSE, Fleet Management, Procurement etc. will be an advantage.
- Negotiating and Interpersonal skills
- Time & self-management skills
- Relationship Management
- Team work
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demand on the Job: Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 16, 2021
|Job Category||Admin / Account Officer|