Job Title: Assistant Regional Sales Manager
Location: Edo & Ondo
- The Assistant Regional Sales Manager (Lottery and Gaming Sector) would lead the sales team in the above-mentioned Locations, developing strategies to increase sales revenue, agent acquisition, and management in that location.
- Monitor sales executive’s performance to ensure the target is met.
- Planning regional/territory Sales Strategy, Consistent Target Delivery, and Achievements.
- Development of the Team to meet & exceed Business metrics in the regions.
- Resolving critical sales/operational issue(s) that are beyond sales executive capacity.
- Coordinate channel development & management by increasing business opportunities in the territory /regions.
- Mapping of territory, delineation, alignment monitory, and coordination to achieve product /brand awareness and presence in the territory/region.
- Control/monitor movements of agents and terminals across the territory to ensure maximizing sales opportunities.
- Market penetration, agent’s acquisition drive, and management of existing / potential agents in the territory/region.
- Organizing Agent’s training, meeting, and other regional targets.
- Effective resolution and management of agents’ complaints, issues, and inquiries in the regions.
- Gathering of market intelligence on competitor’s activities and developing appropriate Strategy/ tactics.
- HND / B.Sc from any higher institution.
- Must have 5 -8 years of sales experience in the lottery/Gaming Industry or Betting firm or FMCGs. and at least 2 years in the Lottery sector as Sales Manager
Deadline: September 24, 2021