JOB TITLE: Associate – Knowledge Zone
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- A career within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning clients brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
- It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Interprete data and trends, and analyse results using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement databases and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases
- Develop thought leadership publications and economic reports on key industries, trends, subject matter and indices of topical interest in the economy
- Develop content for PowerPoint presentations
- Provide support to team members and the client-facing units of the firm on research related and client-specific projects
- The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and use insight to help enable business decisions.
- BSc. in Economics and/or Finance with at least a Minimum of Second Class Division.
- MSc. in Economics could be an added advantage
- Proven work experience of at least 1 year or less in data analysis, economic and/or industry research
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Adept at report writing and developing content in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to create visual, descriptive and analytical content in graphs, charts and infographics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Up to 20%
Deadline: December 10, 2021