JOB TITLE: Back-end Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for developers who are experienced with PHP (Laravel) (and modern frameworks). Primary focus will be on developing and implementing components following well-known workflows and services.
- Candidate will be part of a team which develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain.
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructures.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- We are looking for qualified candidates who have aptitude and desire to assume leadership roles on projects and who are strong proponents of technology.
What You Will Do
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders
What You Need
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 3+ years of experience using PHP Laravel (a must)
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of other relevant languages and their core principles
- Exposure to popular workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity and comfort with AngularJS
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools
- Good cloud engineering and knowledge with multiple languages
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – HMO, pension etc.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|