JOB TITLE: Backend Engineer (Developer)
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Yaba, or Costain – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the server-side of web applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate recyclable code libraries
- Implement ongoing security systems
- Attend regular meetings with the front end team to expose weaknesses and problems
- Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
- Configure usability of all front side applications.
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime
- Keep a backup library before any large changes to server.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Professional certification in relevant Computer Programing.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience as a Java Developer.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- A full-time Spring Boot Java Engineer
- Have strong OOP knowledge.
- Other development knowledge (Node JS, Python, PHP, Kotlin)
- Good knowledge of database design and theories
- Continuous learner.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 30, 2022
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|