Budget and Finance Officer is needed at the World Health Organization (WHO)
JOB TITLE: Budget and Finance Officer
Ref Id: 2001520
Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
Contract duration: 12 months
Organization: AF_NGA Nigeria
Objectives of the Programme
- Country Management Support Units (CSUs) have been established in the organizational structure to provide support for Managers and staff to fully assume their responsibilities in the GSM environment and to ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures, rules and regulations on all administrative and financial matters.
- Essential: First university degree in Public Finance or Business Administration with post graduate training in relevant subjects such as accounting and finance.
- Desirable: Master of Business and Administration (MBA).
- Essential: At least 5 years’ experience in supervisory positions in public finance or in an international organization. Experience in preparation of analytical financial and budget reports. At least 3 years’ experience inclusivein the areas of planning, monitoring of Administrative activities. Experience in International NGOs/UN Agencies. Good knowledge of Accounting and related disciplines
- Desirable: Experience in the United Nations System.
- Thorough knowledge of budgeting and accounting practices and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven managerial and supervisory skills.
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting systems and in Enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Ability to acquire sound knowledge of WHO rules, regulations and procedures.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Windows applications. Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different nationalities.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|
|Deadline||26th April, 2020.|