Business Development Executive is needed at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited
JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executives to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, whatsapp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Carry out effective site inspections and customer engagement
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, whatsapp, email and other electronic means as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships
- Identification of sales opportunities within assigned territories.
- Sales of real estate products to those identified targets.
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Between age 27-35 years Old Strictly.
- B.Sc or more is important
- Proximity to living in Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
- Qualification: BA / B.Sc / HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- Proven experience as sales executives role.
- Strictly minimum of 3 Years sales experience within real estate sales environment is very essential.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive Resume, supported with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] with “Business Development Executives” as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|
|Deadline||31st May, 2020.|