JOB TITLE: Business Development Officer / Digital Marketer
JOB LOCATION: Isolo, Lagos
- We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business developer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The business development officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, improving existing sales proposals, and development of the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced skills in Excel Spreadsheets, MS Office, and Financial Software applications
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skill
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Very strong analytical skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to produce compelling copy
- Proofreading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical and ICT skills
- Graphic Artist skills (added advantage)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Business Development Officer|