JOB TITLE: City and Guild Program Manager
JOB LOCATIONS: Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- We are seeking for the expressions of interest of self-managed and very professional individuals with strong technical & management skills.
- Ideal candidates will be a graduate of Electrical / Electronics, Mechanical or any related Engineering discipline, ideally with City & Guilds of London qualifications.
- Extensive experience in managing relationships with the City & Guilds Institute of London as well as the lectures / examination processes for the certification of the City & Guilds institute of London will be an advantage.
- Marketing of the City & Guilds training programs to manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Power companies are essential performance requirements of this position.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in business development, technical training, and interacting with the City & Guilds Institute of London in the aforementioned areas.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 25, 2021