JOB TITLE: Clinical Associates (HIV Care and Treatment)
JOB LOCATION: Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Niger
- Liaise with State Ministry of Health officials and other stakeholders in coordinating HIV care and treatment programming through technical working groups, review meetings and conferences as requested by the State Epidemic Control Advisor.
- Document project training and technical assistance activities and contribute to the production and dissemination of technical reports, guides, manuals, success stories, and other printed resources and toolkits.
- Stay up-to-date and serve as a repository on new information and knowledge in ART clinical management and programming.
- Routinely attend and provide appropriate technical leadership in program meetings, executing resolutions within her/his purview as appropriate.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be assigned.
- An advanced degree (MBBS or international equivalent) required.
Experience, Skills & Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum one (1) year post NYSC experience; experience in the management of HIV care and treatment projects in resource limited setting preferred.
- Cultural adaptability and language skills relevant to work locations is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in training, mentoring, and coordinating clinical teams in primary and secondary level facilities in work locations is preferred.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy with competencies in MS Office Suite required.
- Fluent English oral and written communication skills; ability to interact professionally in English and oversee the production of comprehensive program reports
- Travel within assigned state in Nigeria conducting site visits for capacity building and program monitoring activitieswith occasional travel outside of assigned state.
Deadline: May 23, 2021