JOB TITLE: Clinical Officer
JOB LOCATION: Taraba, Nigeria
Work Type: Regular Full-Time
Categories: Technical/Clinical/Quality Improvement/Training
Start Date: October 2021
- ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks highly qualified candidates to serve as Clinical Officer – Nigeria.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of direct technical assistance at the service delivery level with the goal of achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control, improve prevention, HIV case finding and treatment programming.
- The successful candidate will hold an advanced degree (MBBS or international equivalent) required and;
- A minimum of Three (3) years of experience post NYSC experience; experience in the management of HIV care and treatment projects in resource limited setting preferred.
- The incumbent will have a demonstrated track record working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs including program planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- The Clinical Officer will also have experience working effectively as a part of diverse staff teams, and contributing to successful collaborations with donors, host-country ministries of health, and civil society.
Deadline: September 7, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|