JOB TITLE: Community Case Worker
JOB LOCATION: Imo State.
Duration: One year
- Coordinates community ART services
- Provides Home based care To PLWHIV
- Conduct Community Tracking
- Registered Nurse / Registered CHEW
- A minimum of SSCE
- Must be resident in Imo state
- Must understand and speak Igbo language.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter as a single Word document and copies of their credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview.
Deadline: November 29, 2021
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|