JOB TITLE: Data / Business Intelligence Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Illupeju, Lagos
- Gathers business intelligence from a variety of sources, including company data, industry and field reports, public information, or purchased sources.
- Analyses data and provides insights and recommendations for organizational planning and operations.
- Create and enhance existing data solutions for seamless delivery
- Uses different data warehousing concepts to build a data warehouse for the team
- Assesses market strategies by analyzing related products, markets, or trends.
- Creates business analytics by synthesizing information from multiple sources of data for business decisions and strategic planning. Manages consolidation of complex data into meaningful information systems
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality, seamless customer service to both internal and external staff and providers especially the Software/IT team.
- Works with key stakeholders to identify reporting needs, defines the reporting requirements, designs the report, and writes the code required to deliver the report.
- Uses business intelligence data and tools to identify and monitor current and potential customers.
- Identifies markets for future product development and methods to improve sales of existing products by analyzing technology trends.
- Maintains documentation and updates reports as data system enhancements are put into place and/or business rules evolve
- Leads the design of the logical data model and implements the physical database structure
- Expertise in leading RDBMS applications e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, other source systems
- Performs detailed quality control checks on significant and diverse data sets related to programs
- Compiles business intelligence or trends to support recommendations that are actionable.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry and business trends through communication with professional organizations, suppliers, customers, competitors, and other informed individuals.
- Summarizes financial and economic data reports for review by executives, managers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Minimum of an HND / BSc in any reputable institution.
- Good Experience as an ETL Developer is an added advantage
- 5 years or above-related experience (Data / Business Analysis)
- Background in the Financial Services and IT industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: January 14, 2022
|Job Category||Analyst/ Quality Control|