Posted 2 years ago
JOB TITLE: Data Entry Clerk
JOB LOCATION: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Start Date: Projected contract duration is 6 Months – with possible extension
Monitoring, follow up and reporting:
- Ensure the Logistics Contracts and IOF Follow-ups are well-filled with all the IOF’s/EOFs and updated on daily basis and shared with the line manager on weekly basis;
- Provide the data and information requested by the Logistics teams upon request.
- Establish and archive all the logistics files at Coordination (both hard and soft)
- Ensure the conformity of the archives binders
- Assist in receiving and checking base archives at Coordination before sending to HQ.
- Diploma in Data Management, Purchasing or Supply Management or Logistics related courses
- Minimum of one-year experience as data entry clerk or in a similar role with other INGO
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Familiarity with electronic databases
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs in a timely manner
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa, ability to read and write
- A good listener, a good communicator, ability to prioritize and work with little supervision, team player, excellent interpersonal skills, flexible.
What We Offer
Salary + food & housing contributions + social benefits (medical coverage, 24 days of Annual leaves per year, compassionate leaves, public holidays as announced by government, festive bonus, Life insurance – covering death and permanent disability) etc.
- Select Data Entry Clerk, fill the form and attach your CV.
- The CV attached must be named with your first name and surname.
- This position is required as soon as possible, Solidarites International reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the recruitment before the application closing date.
Deadline: August 11, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|