JOB TITLE: Enterprise Marketing Manager
JOB LOCATION: Remote
- Andela is looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team! As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in Andela’s targeted marketing strategies to bring us closer to the world’s leading organizations.
- You’ll work closely with our Enterprise Sales, Marketing, and Creative Teams to consistently launch and measure new integrated campaigns.
- You will keep a pulse on all things in the digital services space and launch programs that generate meaningful MQLs for our sales teams.
- You’ll leverage your skills to build a stellar growth strategy and connect us with our customers.
- Partner with members of the Enterprise and Sales teams to develop marketing programs that align with our strategy and priorities
- Design and execute an integrated marketing plan to increase brand visibility, communicate our positioning, drive demand generation, and nurture existing opportunities
- Develop and execute a broad range of marketing programs that address the entire buying cycle, driving pipeline growth and improving pipeline velocity including digital campaigns, webinars, events, direct mail, marketing partnerships, account-based marketing
- Own campaign execution end to end including creative and copy development, setup, nurture flows, tracking, optimization, and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Guide the creation of Enterprise-grade content including delivery format and distribution plan to establish this client as a thought-leader in the space
- Partner with the global communications team to increase brand awareness in region via media mentions, PR, and speaking opportunities at leading industry events
- Align closely with sales to develop an account-based marketing plan for key accounts, working to deploy custom multi-touch marketing plans
- Work in close partnership with the sales team to maintain alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts through ongoing planning, reporting, and feedback
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience in a demand generation role including familiarity with ABM, content, digital demand-generation, and events. Ideally you would have lead a team for a portion of this time.
- Proven experience in leading both strategy and execution of ROI-based marketing programs
- Experience with account-based marketing strategies, tactics and tools desirable
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (SFDC, Marketo especially)
- Customer obsessed and passionate about developing content that truly targets pain points, inspires engagement and drives lead conversion
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze and report on program effectiveness and ROI.
- Proven success navigating B2B and Enterprise-level sales cycles in North America and global landscapes
- Ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
- Humble and willing to learn/grow. We need confident and capable leaders who want to help each other succeed as much as they want to help our talent succeed.
In the first week:
- Onboard and integrate into Andela.
- Learn about Andela’s existing business and community initiatives.
- Become acquainted with your peers, teams, stakeholders, and your initial goals.
In the first month:
- Start collaborating closely with the marketing and sales teams and take note of key stakeholders, our target audiences, and market positioning.
- Take over any in-flight initiatives or cross-functional meetings/groups
- Understand current company roadmap and begin developing your corresponding GTM plan
- Start creating meaningful steps towards implementing a stellar enterprise growth strategy
In the first three months:
- Deliver your near to mid term roadmap
- Deliver on an initial engagement analytics framework that we can visit in a repeatable fashion.
- You should be in a rhythm of delivering on key tasks throughout the business by now (launching ad campaigns, amplifying content, strategic regional expansions, etc.).
- Be the go-to face of the Andela Enterprise Marketing Team for all Sales and members of the Marketing Team
In the first six months:
- A number of concurrent campaigns and tactics are being launched and managed by you and your team
- Become the go-to advisor and consultant for teams in the business when they have new questions they need to answer, or require a new perspective on how to solve a business problem.
In the first year:
- Deliver, deliver, deliver! You are a trusted and highly valued Andelan and our team relies on you to consistently shepherd the release of high quality releases that generate meaningful traction with our target audiences.
- Continuously strive to scale and improve the team and its processes, meeting the growing needs of the business and our users.
- Scale the team.
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Generous paid time off & holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Marketing Manager|