JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant to the MD / CE
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to work directly with the Managing Director/Chief Executive (MD/CE)
- The Executive Assistant is a resourceful business support specialist who is agile and able to work seamlessly in a fast-paced environment to deliver excellent business support services.
- Carry out routine business support activities for the MD/CE
- Effectively manage the MD’s calendar and prepare correspondence, monitor deadlines and agree on priorities.
- Manage MD’s annual plans, and travel itineraries and prepare required travel documents.
- Function as a source of first-level information on departmental matters, as well as customer matters to the MD.
- Organize the MD’s internal and external activities as well as visitors.
- Effectively prepare all required documents for the MD’s meetings and local and overseas engagement and follow up on the results/actions
- Manage the MD’s domestic & auxiliary staff and their affairs to ensure delivery of quality service.
- Work closely with stakeholders on the successful execution of MD’s official events
- Manage the logistics for Executive Board and Management Team’s engagements.
- B.Sc Degree with a minimum of Second Class lower.
- 3 – 5 years corporate experience in business operations, office management, event management and customer service
- At least 3 years work experience proving business support as an executive assistant to senior business leaders.
- Stakeholder management
- Time management
- Schedule & calendar planning
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Decision and organization
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
Application Closing Date
- Embracing and celebrating diversity is core to Nigerian Breweries’ purpose of “brewing the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world”.
- We believe that people as diverse as our brews – including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, religious beliefs, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style – enrich our lives and strengthen our business.
- We welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates as we champion a culture of belonging that provides fair and equal opportunities for all.
|Job Category||Executive / Management|