JOB TITLE: Female Early Years Educator
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with children age 3 – 5.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum qualification required is a Degree in English (BA/B.Ed) or Early Childhood Education gained from a reputable university; plus a Diploma or Certificate in Montessori Education.
- Minimum of 3 years experience and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role.
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan.
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage.
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- Be enthusiastic innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively.
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning.
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must.
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken).
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills.
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interested candidates must demonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV and cover letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
Deadline: August 31, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|