JOB TITLE: Finance Consultant
JOB LOCATION: Maiduguri, Borno
Contract Duration: Three (3) weeks
- We are looking for a qualified and motivated Consultant to assess and reform our financial and accounting operations, provide expert guidance and review our Financial Policy.
- Review of financial policy to reflect best practice and international standards
- Strengthen the organization’s internal control system and mechanisms
- Meeting with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.
- Analyze and determine the organization’s accounting needs for optimization.
- Review accounting policies, practices, and procedures vis a vis best practice.
- Compile and present findings and recommendations in a detailed report at the end of the consultancy.
- Develop a detailed plan to drive changes and improvements towards effective compliance and financial procedures.
- Chartered Accountant with more than 7 years’ experience in accounting and related fields
- Proven experience in policy writing and knowledge of international standards of financial accounting best practices and procedures
- Knowledge of Development and or Humanitarian Context
- ACCA certification is an added advantage.
- Attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in financial compliance
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to analyze financial data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Familiar with a wide range of business management software such as business invoicing programs, word processing programs, CRM, database, and asset management software.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- EYN Projects respects and believes in the infinite worth of every individual.
- We demonstrate this belief through our development and humanitarian services to affected communities, equal employment opportunities, building and strengthening staff’s skills, and ensuring qualitative and effective service delivery.
- EYN Projects does not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, or religion in our recruitment exercise nor in our humanitarian and development work.
Deadline: August 17, 2022
|Job Category||Finance Officer|