JOB TITLE: Head, Finance and Administration
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To strengthen our operations, we are looking to hire a resourceful Head, Finance and Administration, the role reports to the Managing Director and will set up processes to control financial risks, provide financial/accounting advice, proactively ensure availability and accuracy of required financial information, deliver an outstanding Finance & Accounting services in line with the business objectives.
- Provide financial planning & analysis information, including ownership of annual budgeting, periodic forecasting.
- Prepare monthly Financial Outlook forecast.
- Provide the company’s financial and management reports.
- Coordinate and ensure prompt and accurate preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare financial analysis as may be required by management.
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis of sales, competition and key performance indicators.
- Financial accounting & control, Establish, implement and maintain all finance and accounting policies, procedures, processes, framework and systems.
- Treasury operations and liquidity management
- Ensure cash flow optimization, through cash forecasting, working capital management.
- Investment management and reporting
- Internal/External Audit coordination and report implementation
- Conduct month-end close audit review such as interim auditing.
- Establish and maintain supplier and customers ledger accounts on the Accounting system.
- Prepare company’s payroll, effect all statutory deductions thereon (PAYE, Pensions etc.) and ensure timely remittance to relevant statutory bodies.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Accounting or related discipline with good understanding of general accounting and financial management
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in finance and accounting role.
- Certified membership of – ICAN/ACA.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Strong financial and management accounting skills.
- Financial planning, Budgeting, Analysis
- Good knowledge of financial processes and control
- Knowledge of risk management and general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Good knowledge of IFRS reporting
- Regulatory Compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills –ability to work collaboratively with other stakeholders to achieve the company’s agenda.
- Good managerial and leadership skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills and strong delivery focus.
- In-depth understanding of the peculiar intricacies of the Real Estate business environment.
- Proficient use of Technology and Accounting Packages and tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 4, 2021
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|