JOB TITLE: Head of General Affairs
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Responsible for all company licensing activities (buildings, billboards, and others), both manufacture, extension and documentation.
- Checking report files to government agencies
- Provide recommendations and evaluate the litigation process.
- Responsible for managing company assets
- Responsible for the maintenance of the office building and the surrounding environment
- Handling the process of procurement and distribution of work tools.
- Controlling Security and Cleaning Service work, Security schedule setting
- Maintain good relations with third parties (local government, police, sub-districts and sub-districts)
- Coordination of project implementation
- Engage and assist in matters related to the environment
- Handling VISA/Work Permit for Expats
- Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration or any related discipline
- At least 5 years experience
- Have coordinating experience in procurement of goods in each department
- Have an understanding of occupational safety and health.
- Understand the 5S concept (Seiri: Sort – Seiton: Neat – Seiso: Shine – Seiketsu: Sustain – Shitsuke: Diligent)
- Ability to create and understand reports.
- Have the ability to compile and record purchases and maintenance transparently
- Understand lobbying and negotiation techniques.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 15, 2021
|Job Category||branch head|