JOB TITLE: Head of Marketing
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Develop a Marketing Plan related to the product
- Provide recommendations in the preparation of marketing strategy planning and annual work plans per section
- Evaluate the process and provide approval in the preparation of the Marketing Action Plan submitted by subordinates
- Provide recommendations in the preparation of work procedures, control systems, report formats, and benchmarks for the success of activities
- Develop a promotional strategy as an anticipatory step against competitors
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for their company or department.
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns, coordinating with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies.
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks.
- Reminds each staff member of their responsibilities and delegates new tasks when necessary.
- Analyze data on a regular basis to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
- Finding and informing potential new markets in distributing products according to a predetermined scope
- Evaluating the process and conducting cooperation with external parties of the company.
- Become a company representative in communicating, negotiating, and collaborating with external parties of the company
- Supervision of marketing activity
- Marketing activity analysis
- Marketing activity reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- At least 5 years proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) skills
- Content management skills
- Social media skills
- Responsive design/marketing skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 15, 2021