JOB TITLE: Head of Sales and Marketing
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To strengthen our operations, we are looking to hire a resourceful Head of Sales and Marketing, the role reports to the Managing Director and will manage the day-to-day sales & marketing activities of the company, develop long term sales, marketing and business development strategy for the company and ensure that the company leads and improve her market share in the competitive market.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter in Real Estate sales, marketing and business development. Oversees all sales, promotional events, attract new clients and improve retention.
- Provide world-class sales management experience.
- Develop and drive sales initiatives to achieve set goals by mentoring and motivating the sales team.
- Proactively drive Sales Planning, Forecasting, and Sales & Customer Service Management
- Deliver targeted top line as per the projects business plan by meeting sales targets.
- Develop and implement comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities for various projects to create new markets, achieve targeted sales.
- Implement a mechanism for evaluation & categorization of channel partners
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales enquiries, methods and results.
- Oversee the development and management of internal sales operations & processes.
- Regular analysis of sales trends & coming up with sales techniques that target the right market with the right tools.
- Propose & implement sales promotion activities for the project.
- Participate in negotiations & bringing deals to a closure.
- Devise new and innovative selling and promotional techniques/schemes
- Competitor Trend Monitoring and Competitor Benchmarking in order to effectively balance competing priorities to full fill all customer expectations i.e., keeping abreast with competitor residential property offerings, pricing, location, quality, etc.
- Educate clients with the market trends, keeping them aware with the rental returns and the price appreciation they may get after investing in our properties.
- Scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans
- Delivering positive customer experience to a distinguished client base
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date customer and sales database
- Receive and incorporate feedbacks from customers to improve personal and business performance.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Identify legal issues arising from contract or sales document.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Master’s Degree / MBA may be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in sales, marketing and business development/promotion in Real Estate.
- Evidence of Leading & delivering results.
- Experience in customer acquisition, management and retention.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Demonstrate strong sales and marketing skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills- Coaching and Mentoring.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies.
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite or its equivalent.
- Strong customer relationships skills and influencing skills to establish credibility.
- Strong mind-set for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work collaboratively and engage the customers and other stakeholders in achieving the company’s agenda.
- Strategic thinker, Analytical and problem-solving skills and strong delivery focus.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
- Strong collaboration skills, understanding how to operate in a complex matrixed organisation.
- Positive outlook drive and self-motivation to succeed.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and integrity.
- In-depth understanding of the peculiar intricacies of the Real Estate business environment.
- Proficient use of Technology-MS office packages and CRM tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 4, 2021
|Job Category||Head Of Sales|