JOB TITLE: HR Administrative Associate – Jumia
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Department: HR – HR Operations
- As Administrative Associate you will ensure that administrative operations at our organization runs efficiently. In this position, you will issue payments and keep track of a budget, manage events, and assist with managerial administrative duties.
- To succeed on this role, you will demonstrate great office administration and exhibit advanced organizational skills. You would also be an excellent planner who demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Support the HR team in organizing staff during events and programs such as Onboard, train, TGIF and assist organizers in how to use our administrative systems.
- Develop and coordinate departmental events calendars such as Setting up department meetings, maintaining list-serves, and other internal communications systems.
- Material creation, documentation and record keeping of materials used for organizing HR events such as budgets, event planning materials and communication materials.
- Scheduling and event planning. Event planning and logistics, prepares briefing materials and other meeting preparation.
- Tracks departmental budget expenses, support departmental staff in following guidelines to use organizational resources responsibly.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a similar administrative role.
- Extensive experience in managing budgets, and expenditures.
- Exceptional ability to manage office operations.
- Advanced ability to plan, schedule, and execute office-related events.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Ability in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or similar.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e-commerce business.
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|