JOB TITLE: HR Administrator / Generalist
JOB LOCATION: Isolo, Lagos
- Our firm is in need of an HR Administrator / Generalist to perform various administrative tasks and manage our HR projects and functions which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling, and payroll administration.
- Plan and coordinate all In house HR projects, specifically recruitment,training, and payroll administration
- Will supervise administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Coordinating and supervising recruitment briefs, screening, and shortlisting of suitable candidates for our clients.
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Coordinate and follow up with payroll processes
- coordinate in house staff performance and development
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Involvement with training, curriculum development, and staff /client training function
- Generate daily and weekly HR reports
- Overseeing and coordinating all Human Resources duties and activities
- Manage payroll ensuring accuracy, and reporting on performance relative to budgets
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Resolves payroll discrepancies
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
Competency /Skill / Requirements
- Must hold at least a Degree in any business-related field
- Professional qualification from a recognized professional body or institution
- 5 years experience in the Human Resource department, preferably as an all-round coordinator
- Talent Management
- Total Quality Management
- Performance Management
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Proper knowledge of HR best practices and current regulations
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|