JOB TITLE: HR Intern (Volunteer)
JOB LOCATION: Isolo, Lagos
- We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR projects to include recruitment, training, and in house HRdepartment’s daily activities.
- HR Intern responsibilities include research, screening resumes and scheduling interviews, preparing training curriculums etc. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR apply here
- We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
- HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews.
- Assist in the implementation of HR projects and in delivering of different briefs (recruitment, research, systems development, training, etc.)
- Serve as support to the consultant in supporting effective project management for team members
- Conducting relevant research for the improvement of NS products(product development)
- Input data of prospects to ensure easy accessibility.
- Undertake logistics during the implementation of projects
- Develop and maintain a variety of computer databases, spreadsheets, and other applications.
- Providing support on all company-related business/HR projects
- Providing support for marketing related functions
- Providing account management support to our customers
- Providing assistance to the lead consultant’s office
- All other duties as assigned.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- First Degree from a University
- An HR certification or degree in personnel administration will be an added advantage
- Between 23-28 years of age
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
Deadline: January 31, 2022
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|