JOB TITLE: Information Technology Officer
Requisition ID: 2021202346
JOB LOCATION: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Supervisor: Associate Director, ESITA
- The IT Officer (Applications) will implement new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- S/he will maintain/support implemented systems to ensure high end-user satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions: Duties And Responsibilities
- Implements software projects.
- Works closely with developers and end-users to ensure implementations match requirements.
- Provides ongoing training to end-users and updating of user manuals.
- Designs, codes and debugs applications in various software languages.
- Performs software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Designs graphical user interfaces.
- Performs software testing and quality assurance
- Conducts ongoing performance tuning and usability improvements.
- Supports, maintains and documents software functionality.
- Integrates software with existing systems.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- Computer Engineering Degree and minimum of 3 years experience in a Business Analyst and developer role.
- Proficiency in Windows-based software development.
Mental And Physical Requirements: Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all levels of personnel.
- Strong can-do attitude.
- Carry out responsibilities under minimum supervision.
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests in order to address requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a demanding and sometimes stressful environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Software Engineering, Software Development, Analysis, Project Management and Database development. Strong Competency in developing and debugging applications in languages/platforms including but not limited to C#, ASP.Net, PHP, Microsoft SQL, MySQL etc
- Advanced knowledge and experience of web-based, client/server and mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of networks and mobile devices. Experience with Windows Mobile 5.0/6 devices required.
- Ability to initiate the majority of relevant tasks, specify and plan activities for task accomplishment and notify supervisor of variances.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Information Technology / ICT|