JOB TITLE: Legal Officer
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Our client, a leading real estate company providing real estate brokerage service sales of serviced plots of land, apartments and construction.
- To manage the legal function in order to ensure effective management of legal, contractual and operations issues, support to identify and mitigate legal related risks for company’s operations. Also, manages and supervises key client relationships and exceptional customers satisfaction.
- Develop strategies to manage contracts and litigation effectively so as to minimize exposure of the Company to claims and litigation
- Provide legal administration services and institutionalize legal support and control processes across different functions in the company
- Preparation of legal contracts, deeds and other document
- To support customer service function and carry out company secretarial duties
- Collaborate with all partners in contract definition. Review the final agreements from a legal perspective and ensure minimal risks to the organization
- Guide and direct other functions on compliance matters both at the corporate level and at the site level.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Minimum of 2years post qualification experience in real estate transactions;
- Proven experience in real estate transactions.
- Knowledge of legal provisions and statutory requirements related to the real estate
- Knowledge of land, property, contract and commercial law
- Able to manage and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good team player who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Decision Making Skills, Negotiation Skills, Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, Resilient, Flexible, adaptable in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Personal Qualities:
- Proximity to living in Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive resume, supported with cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: April 30, 2021
|Job Category||Legal / Law|