JOB TITLE: Marketing Executive
JOB LOCATION: Rivers
- As a marketing/sales officer, you are to monitor market trends, create advertising campaigns, develop marketing strategies with the Sales Manager to ensure the company’s weekly and monthly sales projection are met.
- Manage and develop marketing campaigns.
- Research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Conduct promotional activities.
- Organize and distribute financial and statistical information.
- Oversee campaigns on social media.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Report on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the CMO in overseeing the department’s awareness.
- Attend networking/business seminars to raise brand awareness.
- Ensure the company’s Weekly and Monthly sales projections are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field.
- Must reside in Port-Harcourt
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of market research techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Solid understanding of research techniques.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Deadline: June 30, 2022
|Job Category||Marketing Executive|