JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Technician
JOB LOCATION: Bida, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of medications for patients
- Receiving and verifying the prescriptions
- Pricing and filling of prescriptions
- Obtaining pharmacist’s approval
- Completing patient paperwork related to the filling of prescription
- Assisting with insurance claims processing (usually a pharmacist will handle this, but assistant’s help will be needed – the entire process is done online)
- Stocking and pricing of medications in inventory
- Ensuring availability of drugs by delivering them to patients or facilities
- Maintaining pharmacy’s (and its patients’ employees’) safety by adhering to infection-control procedures, policies and regulations
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a pharmacy technician.
- Must reside in Bida, Niger state or ready to relocate.
- Must be a practicing Pharmacist
- Must be good with Microsoft office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|