JOB TITLE: Primary Teacher
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 (Year 1-2) Teacher. If you are a Primary teacher with growth mind-set; you love teaching and have a passion for learning, then our children need you!
For your application to be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- B.Ed / B.A in English Language/Primary Education or the Social Sciences, gained from a reputable Institution, plus a Post Graduate qualification in the same or similar field will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience, thorough knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- MUST be resident in Ibadan and able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Be able to teach a full range of subject areas for this year group
- Well developed teaching skills in the core subject areas (English, Mathematics and Science) are amust
- Be passionate about teaching and be able to provide our pupils engaging and exciting learning experiences
- Have high expectations for behaviour, attainment and progress
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Thorough understanding of best practices in teaching
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Must demonstrate Primary Education training and experience of the British Curriculum on their CV and cover letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above
Deadline: November 30, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|