Job Title: Product Manager
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses, answering questions and requests.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Knowledge and experience with product management tools and content management software.
- Knowledge and experience in consumer & Merchant product development.
- Experience of working with Agile and design thinking principles is desirable.
- Worked in corporate environment and has experience in creating partnership and driving growth within the Fintech industry.
- Demonstrable experience in product conceptualization, design and development
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc / HND from a recognized institution, Masters is an added advantage
- 3 – 6 years of Experience as s product specialist.
- Must experience of related role in a FINTECH space -(E-Payment company).
Deadline: September 24, 2021