JOB TITLE: Retail Buyer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Decisions; responsible for Identifying the organization’s purchasing needs; sourcing, selecting and purchasing new and quality merchandise and the review of existing items to ensure products remain competitive, taking into consideration the understanding of customer needs.
- Negotiating; building an effective business relationship with suppliers and negotiating price, promotional deals, quantities and delivery lead times
- Negotiate volume and cash transaction discounts, and other available discounts.
- Research, analyze, and forecast current and future buying trends, markets, styles, and products with attention to specified target market and demographics.
- Review and evaluate purchase request from store buyers for accuracy and completeness.
- Authorization of purchase order within the approved buying limit/threshold.
- Ensure best procurement practices are maintained in accordance with the company’s policies and code of ethics.
- Distribute buying information to involved parties including vendors, sales representatives, and employees as may be required from time to time.
- Analyze consumer buying patterns and predict future trends and react to changes in demand and logistics.
- Minimum of OND or its equivalent in relevant courses.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 3, 2022