JOB TITLE: Sales Executive
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build and maintain effective relationship with key and potential clients, interacting with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence and standard application of operation standards.
- Monitor key accounts performance trends and determine appropriate actions to address any issues to optimize the business and deliver best-in-class customer service and compliance to credit policy.
- Identify target accounts and searching business contacts across the board
- Manage cold emailing campaigns to nurture leads.
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients, qualified leads and negotiating contracts with clients to ensure mutual satisfaction with each transaction.
- Prepare proposals for new business opportunities or contracts with existing clients, deliver engaging and confident presentations (both at one-to-one level and at a much larger scale) about our company and it services.
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives.
- Make inbound and outbound calls to sell our services; respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
- Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
- Manage the sales process through specific software programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to increase future business opportunities
- Keep track of all communications with clients, such as emails, phone calls and letters
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or related fields.
- 1 – 2 years post NYSC proven experience in sales and marketing.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Graphic design, digital marketing/social media management skills.
- MUST know how to write basic Concept Paper, Business Plan and other Proposals.
- Strong technical background and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven ability for technical selling and ability to prospect, commercialize and maintain accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate to a variety of audiences including senior management, customers, and co-workers.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Proximity to Yaba.
N60,000 monthly, plus other benefits and sales Commission.
Deadline: December 9, 2022
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|