Posted 2 years ago
JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
JOB LOCATION: Ebutte Meta, Yaba, Oyingbo, Fadeyi – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Give general assistance with daily pharmacy activities.
- Measure and mix drugs according to prescriptions.
- Package, label and dispense medications.
- Check inventory and restock drugs and other items.
- Check for expired medications and discard it properly.
- Help customers find what they need or send them to the pharmacist for more help.
- Use a cash register.
- Write letters and memos, prepare receipts and invoices, and file orders.
- Counts pills, labels bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed
- Performs administrative duties, including answering phones, receiving and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory
- Gathers, organises, and assesses patient information
- Monitors prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies
- Liaises with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information
- Answers patients’ questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Takes inventory of drugs on hand and records results
- Places orders for additional drugs as directed by the pharmacist
- Maintains electronic patient information
- Prepares billing information for medications
- Completes patients’ sales transactions for purchase of prescription and over-the-counter medications as well as other pharmaceutical products.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1-2 years work experience.
N30,000 – N35,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 21, 2021
|Job Category||Sales Representative|