JOB TITLE: Senior Account Officer – Foreign Reconciliation
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily reconciliations of all JMG foreign banks
- process/send to bank same day foreign vendor payment request received
- Approved request after 11am should be processed/send to bank.
- Follow up on getting telexes to close all matured forward within 48hours and posting of all foreign payments immediately telex is received.
- Daily Bank Details Schedule.
- Wholesales & Retail Bids
- Bi- Monthly Schedule Report of Prepaid Forward Contract
- Bi- Monthly Schedule Report of Banks Approved Refunds.
- Monthly Schedule of Collateral for Bidding Using Confirmation Lines in line with each bank/ facility offer letter
- Bi- Monthly Schedule Report & monitoring of Provision – Bank Charge Account, APG reconciliation Schedule
- Monthly posting of provision for form m/IDF interest charges.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Experience in ERP system
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to develop long terms relationships
- Strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Deadline oriented
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Demonstrate strong ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: September 29, 2022
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|