JOB TITLE: Senior Key Account Manager – Fresh/Frozen
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- As Senior KAM fresh & frozen, you will be accountable for the most important of Jumia KPIs: growth and profitability.
- This position is currently one of the positions where Jumia Group is investing the most to grow the pool of talent.
- We expect the best performers to be the next wave of CCOs, MDs, and Category Directors across the group.
- You will focus on Grocery categories, managing end-to-end relationships for our top brands and vendors.
- From the very essence of commercial, operations or even co-organization of Jumia key commercial events, your scope will provide you with all levers to drive your categories toward the right direction.
- Building a strong link with account managers of our top brands and vendors current and new.
- You should justify a flawless understanding of the entire ecosystem as well as a tremendous network. You will be the only one along with Grocery director & CCO to represent Jumia in front of those key accounts
- Driving the growth by ensuring we have the right products at the right prices, JBP and TOD agreements are done.
- Making sure your accounts are matching key operational KPIs (out of stock and time for having the products ready to ship)
- Ensuring we anticipate sourcing through brand product roadmaps as well as we replenish fast enough missing strategic assortment • On-boarding 100% of your account’s P1 and P2 products available
- Coordinate with Dark Store Project manager for availability of P1 & P2 in dark store, plan campaigns around dark store sales plan.
- Organizing All commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, X-mas etc.
- Building business plans for your category to ensure we grow them in a structured way. Analyzing consumer buying behavior and predicting future trends. Those BP will be presented to Jumia local Grocery Director & CCO as well as Jumia CEO
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, logistics, pricing content, and sourcing) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Having an accurate knowledge of competition: who they are, what prices they have and their products.
- Becoming an expert of your category with a perfect knowledge of the different products / pricing / market trend
Qualification & Experience
- Experience over 4-6 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, top banking & consulting companies
- Top Engineering, Business Schools & Universities (top 5 of your field for your country)
- Strong commercial skills
- Good analytical skills
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations
- Structured and organized
- Good with tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Resistant to stress
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication
- Proficiency in MS Office and google tools • Familiar with relationship management tools.
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|