JOB TITLE: Senior Sales Manager (PHC Area)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the Topline business of his Territory & Oil & Gas Segment
- Contribute to finetune the overall business ecosystem of Port Harcourt and Rivers State
- Focus on Oil & Gas but extend to Power & Grid and other significant market Segments in coordination with Marketing & back office organizations
- Platform the players by identifying consultants, end-user (SA, MCTA, CTA, others…), OEM and panel builders
- Set-up Account plan on our Top 5 end-users with appropriate value proposition and be accountable for our 3 business models with priority on Systems & Services
- Leverage our Segment value proposition and develop the EcoStruxure mindset in our customer
- Create Pipeline of projects to be tagged into BFO and to be developed with our WA & Cluster & Segment organizations
- Lead the Prescription for the overall business and propose resources synergies with our Process Automation business
- B.Eng in Electrical Engineering Discipline
- At least 5 years of relavant experience
- 5 to 10 years of work experience as Sales Manager, dealing with local & international customers in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Your commercial experience has allowed you to demonstrate deep sales experience and entrepreneurship, strong track record of capability to grow business, strong knowledge of the O&G industry .
- You also show deep understanding of account management, customers, sales channels & third parties and broad experience in applying financial strategies with the client
- Your leadership skills provide you ability to animate networks, to lead non hierarchical or remote team. You have proven strategic thinking and ability to unite people around a vision, in complex matrix organizations and multicultural environment.
- Strong initiative, self-starter and highly organized you also show great Communication and Interpersonal skills.