JOB TITLE: Senior Software Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS – Information Technology (IT)
Management Level: Senior Associate
- A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
- You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
- Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You’ll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC’s strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
- It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for a complete development project including documentation, deployment, and maintenance.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on schedule, within budget, fit for use and purpose.
- Developing technical knowledge of PwC’s existing products and any new development projects
- Carrying out development in accordance with PwC’s software development best practices. Take personal satisfaction in writing clean code.
- Applicant must enjoy working in an Agile team.
- Minimum of Second Class Degree in Computer Science or related course.
- Minimum of 4 (four) years’ experience as a hands-on NET C# Developer.
- Hands on experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications with the following as minimum.
- 70-483: Programming in c#.
- 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- AZ-204: Developing Solution for Microsoft Azure
- 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- Working knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience with C#, .NET, .NET Core, Angular2, Relational databases – T-SQL or SQL Server, Web Services – RESTful, Unit testing and TDD, Good grasp of the Agile methodology, Git Technology, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Power Automate).
- Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Deadline: July 9, 2022
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|