Posted 2 weeks ago
Job Title: Technical Lead (Full Stack)
- As the technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
- You will be responsible for identifying the project requirements and developing design structure and overseeing product development. You will be coordinating with the Project Manager in reviewing timelines and deliverables.
- Grow the team through a robust interview and closing process
- Work product, design, and various sales functions to deliver high quality products at a startup velocity
- Work closely with co-founders and cross-functional partners to execute on our vision and roadmap
- Build a structured engineering team that will scale with the growing team
- Advanced technical abilities, with the ability to converse and understand complex engineering topics
- Take ownership of the entire project from requirement to final delivery stage.
- Responsible for providing expertise in the software development life cycle, from concept, architecture, design, implementation, & testing.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture.
- Manage & mentor a team of engineers.
- Responsible for understanding requirements & writing technical architecture documents for customers.
- Strong focus on quality by enforcing the code reviews & development best practices/processes.
- Responsible for planning the end-to-end technical scope of the project & customer engagement areas including planning sprint & deliveries.
- Lead on the technical side and be involved in client calls and email communication.
- Estimates efforts, identifies risks & provides technical support whenever needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask & re-prioritize responsibilities based on dynamic requirements.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Experience with configuration management tools (GIT) & managing releases , configuration concepts, and continuous integration tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience using Python programming and team handling experience is preferred with performance and delivery management
- Good understanding of Core python programming, libraries.
- In-depth understanding of OOPS, design concepts & the ability to write performance-oriented code
- Experience in team handling
- Good understanding of SQL & PL/SQL concepts
- Experience in working on transformation projects would be an added advantage
- Experience in leveraging and using tools like JIRA, Bit Bucket, Confluence, etc.
- Experience in agile software development practices
Net Salary Range
N750,000 to N900,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|