Posted 5 days ago
Job Title: Tender Intern
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Scope of Work
- The Tender Intern ensures standard Tender templates and formats are adhered to.
- This person keeps the tender team informed on the schedule and internal deadlines of submissions.
- This person liaises with the Tender lead.
- Ensure all tender submission requirements are captured.
- Adheres to deadlines and follows up with tender stakeholders in order to meet them, including timely escalation to the Tender Lead when necessary.
- Maximize the use of, and contribution to, tender library content in the tender preparation process.
- Assist in all proposal close-out procedures including submission archiving.
- Active participation in continuous improvement of tender process to deliver optimum efficiency.
- Recent graduate not more than 2 years post-graduation.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Major in Finance, Sales, and any related field of study.
Application Closing Date
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Internship/ Industrial Training|