JOB TITLE: Warehouse Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for immediate employment a Warehouse Manager who will supervise the receipt, dispatching, storage of goods as well as manage warehouse staff, vehicles and other equipment.
- Ensuring that the warehouse meets up to its required level of operations regarding its KPIs such as vehicle turnaround times, stock accuracy and picking accuracy
- Ensuring that proper physical and system records are maintained for all warehouse transactions
- Ensuring that the warehouse stock position is always correct
- Ensuring that all stock movements are performed according to the FIFO method
- Ensuring that all warehouse processes are performed according to standard operating procedure
- Ensuring that daily stock reconciliation and end of day processes are performed at the warehouse
- Ensuring that all areas of the warehouse and all stock are kept in clean and neat conditions with items properly stacked according to recommended guidelines
- Ensuring that labour gang members meet up to the SLA definitions set up for them
- Organising the stock count and management of bad and damaged items with the audit team
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in a similar role preferably with large retail or chain stores
- Expertise in warehouse management
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving attributes.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Self motivated.
- Upbeat and energized.
Deadline: December 14, 2021