Posted 11 months ago
JOB TITLE: Welding Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Lekki – Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our preferred Welding Supervisor must combine management skills with an extensive knowledge of welding processes and welding economics to plan, staff, monitor, and safely deliver projects according to schedule and budget.
- Communicate job expectations and performance requirements to welders
- Serve as a liaison with designers, clients and other stakeholders to maximize efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce production, safety, and quality systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure that all welding meets the specified requirements.
- Ensure that welded material and consumables meet specifications
- Provide prompt and clear communications, provide training as needed and required, perform regular workplace audits
- Assure a clean and safe working environment for all employees, emphasizing prevention of potential problems and hazardous conditions.
- Monitor the use of materials and restock of materials at all times.
- Assist in recruitment process when needed
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities / Requirements
- OND qualification with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad
- Organized and detail oriented
- Leadership and ability to teach/mentor
- Optimize welding productivity and performance
- Knowledge of welder and welding safety standards.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|