JOB TITLE: Workshop Fleet Officer
JOB LOCATION: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspection of Vehicle when they return from Traveling or Long-distance delivery of Above 200KM.
- Checking of Vehicle suspensions, if required corrective measures, communicate the call center with inspection report.
- Checking of Vehicle Body condition (accidents etc.), if required communicate the call center and HOD.
- Checking of mechanical Electrical problem, if required any correction shall report.
- Checking of Breaks/clutch, if required any correction the communicate immediately.
- Checking of Headlight/Signals, wipers, and side mirrors.
- Checking of Vehicle documents for expiry date, ensure all document by have validity minimum one month before leaving the workshop and communicate the concern.
- Checking of Vehicles Spars tires/Jack Wheel spanner etc…
- Checking of Vehicle Tires rims and all bolts are tightened with appropriate torque.
- Monthly Audit of All Vehicles in JMG fleet.
- Reporting any fault to Workshop coordinator.
- Reporting any dents or damages to Workshop coordinator.
- Plan for denting and painting if required.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Degree in Automobile Engineering.
- Must have 7 to 15 years – worked in automobile (Trucks) service center as senior Technician/Mechanic, must have hand on experience to diagnose, repair and inspection of Pickups, Trucks, and trailers such as Mitsubishi, Toyota, Hyundai, Nissan, Sino, Volkswagen or Howo.
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month (Gross).
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: September 30, 2022