PwC Recruitment 2020 – Learn how you can apply for the ongoing PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment job Vacancies.
PwC announced that the recruitment is for graduate and undergraduate. The PwC is recruiting a handful of Nigerians who are willing to work.
Are you interested in the Ongoing PwC Recruitment 2020? if yes, then this guide is for you
Before diving into the recruitment, Note that this PWC recruitment information will also help you stay informed more than every other PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) recruitment applicants
Over the year, we had gather intel on the issue of unemployment in Nigerian, and we discovered that one of the issues that get candidates denied is due to the fact they do not have adequate information on the job they are applying for.
Latest Job Vacancies at PWC in Nigeria
|Head, Human Resources||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Chief Finance Officer||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Graduate IT Helpdesk Administrator||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Human Resources and Admin Personnel||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Financial Analyst||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Treasury Officer||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Liaison / Admin Manager||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Chief Innovation Officer||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
About PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PWC was founded in 1998. It is known as PricewaterhouseCoopers. The company is a professional service Firm, one of the largest professional service companies in the world.
As of 2018, the company was said to generate over 41.3 billion USD in revenue, with a total asset of 57.050 billion USD.
With over 250,930 employees worldwide. PricewaterhouseCoopers is out seeking Nigerians who are willing to work.
- HND or BSc in the related field
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
- Accounting experience
- Strong understanding of the Securities and Exchange Commission’s reporting principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage large sets of data
- Ability to work in a fast –paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Proven track record of working in a Financial Service and working as a Financial Reporting Manager
- Ability to execute and follow- through to completion and documentation
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Good written and verbal skills.
How to apply for PWC Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing PWC recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Next visit the PWC portal
- Select a job opening
- once you have selected any of the available job openings,
- Read the requirements
- Finally, click on the ‘Apply Now’
Check out other jobs:
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
- Smart Partners Consulting Limited Recruitment
- CA Global Recruitment
- Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Recruitment
- UnoCasa Limited Recruitment
- eHealth4everyone Recruitment
- ICAP (Columbia University) Recruitment
- Azarai Recruitment
- Henox Technologies Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Vasiti.com Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Quanlee Overseas Warehouse Recruitment
- Hanein Group Recruitment
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation Recruitment
- Sterling Resources Recruitment
- Pickmeup International Company
- Swift Networks Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Limited Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
When is the PWC Application Closing Date?
we currently do not know The PWC recruitment application closing date, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Also, Apply For Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.