United Nations High Commissioner Recruitment 2020/2021 – Learn how you can apply for the ongoing United Nations Recruitment job Vacancies.
Here, we point out the necessary methods that will aid you to get recruited in this ongoing recruitment process.
However, there are many things you need to understand about the United Nations High Commissioner Nigeria Recruitment before you apply.
In case you’ve not known before, the United Nations High Commissioner Nigeria Recruitment 2020 application form is free.
Latest Job Vacancies at United Nations High Commissioner
|Deputy Security Adviser||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Shelter Officer||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|SGBV Officer||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Protection Officer||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Livelihood and Economic Inclusion Officer||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Field Security Officer||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Senior Programme Officer||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Head of Sub-Office||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
Check out other jobs:
- TaRL Africa Recruitment
- Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment
- Siemens Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- Coca Cola Jobs
- Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Simba Group Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- Save the Children Recruitment
- Meadow Hall Group (MHG) Recruitment
- Canon Recruitment
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Recruitment
- Andela Recruitment
- EdoJobs Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment
- Bemil Recruitment
United Nations High Commissioner Recruitment Requirement 2020
- Graduate (equivalent of a Master’s) degree in Management/Personnel Administration or Law or Political Science or International Relation or Economics or a related field plus minimum at least 11 years of relevant work experience. Undergraduate degree (equivalent of a BA/BS) plus 12 years or Doctorate degree (equivalent of a PhD) plus 10 years of previous relevant work experience may also be accepted.
- In-depth knowledge in all aspects of UNHCR mandate and its Field level application.
- Applied knowledge of protection principles, operational arrangements/standards in relation to protection, assistance, UNHCR office management and staff administration.
- Should be conversant in the current priorities in the organisation and existing mechanisms within the organisation to implement those priorities.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge in MS office software.
- Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Apply for United Nations High Commissioner Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing United Nations High Commissioner recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- FIRST, Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Next, click here to visit the United Nations Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings
- First Bank Recruitment
- Mastercard Recruitment
- European Union (EU) Recruitment
- Save the Children Recruitment
- Capricorn Digital Limited Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- Breadish Bakery Recruitment
- TechAdvance Recruitment
- Terre des hommes (Tdh) Recruitment
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.